ONE of Marbella’s most exclusive mansions is going on auction.
Finca Sagitario, a grand country estate set within a hilltop plot of 57,200 square metres, is located just 15 minutes from Marbella centre.
The sprawling home comes complete with multiple terraces, a home theatre and bar, gym, French designer kitchen, a formal dining room seating 22, and two large sitting areas in the centre of the property which are linked by an internal lift.
The property, built between 2002 and 2005, also contains two guest houses, both with four en-suite bedrooms and their own reception rooms and terraces.
For good measure the grounds include an infinity swimming pool, jacuzzi, pool house, putting green, ponds, eight-car garage and mountain, lake and ocean views over Gibraltar and Africa.
The estate is in close proximity to the Sierra de las Nieves National Park and is a short drive from Marbella’s strip.
“Finca Sagitario is the first property of its kind to be auctioned in this iconic area of Marbella,” said a spokesperson.
“This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I expect the auction will attract the attention of a variety of prospective buyers.”
Concierge Auctions will sell the estate to the highest bidder on November 28.
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22
- WATCH: ISIS terrorist cuffed in popular British expat hotspot on Spain’s Costa del Sol was ‘ready to attack’ after taking deadly oath - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:15
- British expats in Spain should get Spanish driving licences ASAP, UK government Brexit memo warns - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 11:50
- Fears grow for boy, 2, trapped down Malaga well for over 18 hours as desperate rescue attempt continues - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- WATCH: Two fuming drivers stop cars to BRAWL among traffic on Marbella’s Golden Mile - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 17:15
- WATCH: Dolphins’ fins MUTILATED by boats and fishing nets as BBC series filmed off coast of southern Spain reveals their numbers have HALVED - 9 Jan, 2019 @ 12:50
- British favourite Primark WILL be able to open in Marbella after five year battle - 9 Jan, 2019 @ 11:53
- Earthquake rocks residents in Spain’s Andalucia - 8 Jan, 2019 @ 17:03