ROBERT De Niro’s Nobu Hotels chain is nearly doubling its portfolio in 2018 as it expands to the Costa del Sol.
The company already has seven hotels open and this year it plans on introducing five more, with one opening in Marbella.
The high-end chain was created in 2009 with De Niro, celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa, and Hollywood producer Meir Teper as co-owners.
The first Nobu opened in 2013 as a boutique hotel inside Caesar’s Palace Las Vegas.
The first to open this year will be the Nobu Hotel Marbella in March. As Nobu’s second resort in Spain following the Ibiza property, the new hotel will have 81 suites.
Guests can look forward to priority access to the new Nobu restaurant, a private swimming pool and top quality amenities.
Nobu Matsuhisa’s exclusive in-room dining menu will also be available around the clock.
Nobu will be based within the Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa, which will be entirely transformed into an all-suites resort.
Some 184 recently refurbished suites set across 27 Andalucian villas, will offer access to the resort’s famous amenities and Six Senses Spa, as well as the new Nobu.
Nobu will also open new branches in Chicago, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Barcelona and Miami.
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15