ROBERT De Niro’s Nobu Hotels chain is nearly doubling its portfolio in 2018 as it expands to the Costa del Sol.
The company already has seven hotels open and this year it plans on introducing five more, with one opening in Marbella.
The high-end chain was created in 2009 with De Niro, celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa, and Hollywood producer Meir Teper as co-owners.
The first Nobu opened in 2013 as a boutique hotel inside Caesar’s Palace Las Vegas.
The first to open this year will be the Nobu Hotel Marbella in March. As Nobu’s second resort in Spain following the Ibiza property, the new hotel will have 81 suites.
Guests can look forward to priority access to the new Nobu restaurant, a private swimming pool and top quality amenities.
Nobu Matsuhisa’s exclusive in-room dining menu will also be available around the clock.
Nobu will be based within the Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa, which will be entirely transformed into an all-suites resort.
Some 184 recently refurbished suites set across 27 Andalucian villas, will offer access to the resort’s famous amenities and Six Senses Spa, as well as the new Nobu.
Nobu will also open new branches in Chicago, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Barcelona and Miami.
- Expats rally around British pensioner made homeless on Spain’s Costa del Sol as alleged ‘squatter tenants’ speak out - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 20:32
- British expats and locals FUMING as celebrity chef Dani Garcia’s chiringuito gets go ahead on protected land in southern Spain - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 12:16
- Mercadona refuses to review security measures on Spain’s Costa del Sol after string of British expats robbed in its stores - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 13:33
- Popular drag queen attacked by group of homophobic ‘foreign’ men in gay-friendly Torremolinos - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 11:50
- British pensioner praises Spanish local for handing him €400 he unwittingly left in cash machine on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 15:30
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09