RYANAIR will launch a lowest price promise as part of its five year ‘Always Improving’ plan.
The low cost carrier announced today that customers will receive the difference plus €5 debited into their My Ryanair accounts if a fare is found cheaper elsewhere.
The company also announced that it will eliminate the use of plastics in its operations and launch a Carbon Footprint Compensation Program for its customers.
Another key promise made was to commit to maintaining its flight punctuality rate of 90%.
Kenny Jacobs, Chief Marketing Officer of Ryanair said: “We are delighted to unveil our plan for the program in 2018, which includes environmental, service and digital initiatives.”
- LOCA FOR LOCAL: Fantastic wines can be found in Malaga and Andalucia - 27 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- King of Reggaeton J Balvin coming to Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 May, 2018 @ 09:39
- More than 7.5 TONNES of hashish seized after Manilva-Estepona smuggling operation busted - 18 May, 2018 @ 15:40
- Spanish student auctioning her virginity has already been offered €250k - 18 May, 2018 @ 14:42
- COMPETITION ALERT: Win return flights to UK with Jet2 - 17 May, 2018 @ 16:18
- Come fly with me – new routes launched from UK to Spain - 16 May, 2018 @ 16:10
- Six towns on the Costa del Sol set to get a boost from European grants - 16 May, 2018 @ 15:35
- Spanish museum set to show controversial exhibition that was cancelled in New York following protests - 13 May, 2018 @ 15:00
- WINE TIME: Cocktails to enjoy in the sunshine (finally!) - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:14
- New TV series based on Spanish Civil War whips up Twitter storm - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:00