AT least 20 dogs have been found mutilated and killed after being tied to train tracks in Sevilla.
They were found in several towns by PACMA, Spain’s leading animal rights party.
The corpses were found at train tracks in Espartinas, Olivares, Salteras and Villanueva del Ariscal.
Some still had the rope used to tie them to the railways around their necks.
At least one of the dogs had been used for hunting, which SEPRONA is investigating.
PACMA has also reported that several animals have been found alive.
¡Indignante! Aparecen 20 perros muertos atados a la vía del tren en Sevilla.
Una nueva forma de deshacerse de los animales que tanto "aman". Para los cazadores la crueldad no tiene límites.
— PACMA (@PartidoPACMA) February 24, 2018
PACMA has called for the chips from each dog to be investigated to help find those responsible.
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22