A SPANISH woman who looks like Donald Trump has sent the internet into meltdown.
Pictures of Dolores Leis Antelo holding a hoe on her farm in La Coruna went viral after an interview with newspaper, La Voz de Galicia.
Social media users went into a frenzy after noticing the uncanny similarities between the Galician farmer and the US President, and has garnered more than 8,000 likes on Twitter and 4,700 retweets.
“My photo seems to have travelled far. It’s because of my hair colour,” said Leis Antelo, who also sports a quaffed peroxide hairdo.
One Twitter user said: “If ONLY he were just an Spanish lady working on a small farm, and not the “leader” of the free world @realDonaldTrump”.
— David N (@DNealeColorado) April 24, 2018
Now people are seriously questioning whether Trump has a long lost relative on the Costa da Morte.
— S. Lorenzo (@Slorher) April 24, 2018
Speaking of her new-found fame, Leis Antelo said she’s never taken an interest in the digital world but sometimes has a sneak peek at her daughters’ social media pages.
“They say this picture will make me famous but I don’t get why,” added the humble farmer who has lived in Cabana de Bergantiños, in Northern Spain for over 40 years.
Her daughter, Ana, said: “Imagine if we were in Donald Trump’s family!”
Yes, one can only imagine…
- Spanish chef Dani Garcia to close Marbella restaurant after receiving third Michelin Star last month - 18 Dec, 2018 @ 13:41
- Miss Universe pays emotional tribute to its first ever transgender contestant from Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 17:25
- Downing street slams claims no-deal Brexit could shatter Brits’ holiday plans - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 16:11
- FOUND: Costa del Sol British expat missing for nearly two weeks found safe in UK - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 12:08
- Madrid bans old cars from city centre in CRACKDOWN on pollution - 16 Dec, 2018 @ 10:00
- Banksy gets ‘Banksied’ as gallery in Spain exhibits art without his permission - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00
- Spain to banish 5000 pigeons from Cadiz for menacing tourists - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 10:00
- Brits to pay €7 to travel to EU countries after Brexit - 14 Dec, 2018 @ 17:58
- Why a ‘new’ British vegan milk has outraged Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 17:37
- Let’s talk mental health: Why teenage suicide in UK and Spain is on the rise and what parents can do to help - 9 Dec, 2018 @ 10:00