A 17-YEAR-OLD British expat has been reported missing in Malaga.
Kieran O’Brien was last seen on Friday April 20 between 7pm and 8pm in Alhaurín el Grande, where he lives with his family.
He was last seen wearing grey tracksuit bottoms and a dark hoody.
Kieran’s relatives have called on locals to help find the teen and have reported his disappearance to the Guardia Civil, who are not ruling anything out.
Currently he is being searched for in the whole province of Malaga, the Costa del Sol and relatives have been contacted in the UK.
The teens’ family and friends have been appealing for help across social media.
One concerned local said: “His family are worried sick about him. If you see him please ask him to call home.
“Kieran O’Brien if you see this post you are very welcome to contact us, you know where we are, we will be happy to help you, but just let someone know you are ok.”
A search party heading to the nearby mountains has been organised to look for the teen.
- Andalucia’s Cadiz makes The New York Times’ top holiday destination list - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 10:07
- Meet the British expat stars of Channel 5’s new hit show ‘Bargain Loving Brits in the Sun’ - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 11:00
- Caged ISIS terrorist was planning to bomb popular fair on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:48
- Wanted British expat launches metal bench at police officer while being arrested for drug trafficking in Marbella - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 12:11
- EXCLUSIVE: As Dani Garcia’s Michelin-starred restaurant shuts, top chef spills beans on what Michelin Guide really look for - 12 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- First day of Ryanair Spain strike CALLED OFF today - 8 Jan, 2019 @ 14:32
- TV show Bargain Loving Brits in the Sun returns to small screen this week with new Costa del Sol series - 8 Jan, 2019 @ 12:25
- Spanish government furious after PP party post video on Twitter ‘wishing’ Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez to die - 7 Jan, 2019 @ 13:54
- Thousands of Ryanair travellers could be left stranded as three-day strike in Spain starts TOMORROW - 7 Jan, 2019 @ 12:11
- Spain rescues more than 500 migrants over Three Kings weekend - 7 Jan, 2019 @ 11:25