A DEVIL worshipping sect – where followers were used as handymen – has been broken up in Cadiz.
A total of six people involved with the demonic group have been arrested in the town of Chiclana.
Run by a witch and her warlock husband, they even had a domestic slave known as ‘woman of Satan’, who did the housework and other kitchen chores.
The couple are accused of threatening to kill the families of sect members, if they didn’t do the jobs allocated to them.
The husband had reportedly warned the followers: “I am the son of Satan.”
A number of forced sect members are now undergoing specialist mental counselling to aid their recovery.
The married couple led the scam by placing adverts guaranteeing solutions to emotional and sexual problems.
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00