AS our distribution list – printed for the first time in our paper this week – is testament: The Olive Press is in all the right places and all the key places around Andalucia.
As the list on page 24 shows we are already distributing in six of the eight provinces, and have papers in all the best locations, including Sevilla, Cordoba, Malaga, Marbella, Gibraltar and Jerez.
What’s more, we have managed to do what no other paper has yet achieved; get out into the heart of the campo, into all the tiny villages, where increasingly, expatriate English, Dutch and other Northern Europeans reside.
We believe this is the key to our success. Making sure that ALL of Andalucia is covered – from the big cities to the tiny hamlets AND from the coast inland.
Wherever you live, you are indeed now in ‘Olive Press territory’.
- ALIVE AND KICKING: Trio of British rock legends wow the festival crowds at Lisbon’s Nos Alive - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:18
- OPINION: Amid Champions League final ecstasy and agony, Brit fans in Madrid did us proud - 7 Jun, 2019 @ 14:48
- ON THE CHEAP The Germans in Madrid wishing for Champions League final success - 1 Jun, 2019 @ 14:31
- OPINION: Expats will make all the difference in tomorrow’s elections, both as candidates and in the polling booths - 25 May, 2019 @ 11:45
- IN PICS: This paradise retreat has won international acclaim and is just 15 minutes from Spain’s Costa del Sol (read for special Olive Press offer) - 17 May, 2019 @ 09:37
- EXCLUSIVE : Over 96% of Madrid’s hotels FULL as prices skyrocket to €26,000 for two nights on Champions League weekend - 11 May, 2019 @ 16:26
- Freddie Starr dies in Spain - 9 May, 2019 @ 23:50
- Madrid’s born-again Gran Hotel Ingles is the lap of Belle Epoque luxury, discovers Olive Press editor Jon Clarke - 5 May, 2019 @ 10:08
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27