THE Olive Press is looking into bogus gas inspections.
And we are now calling on our readers to come forward with their stories.
There have been a number of incidents recently, particularly in the Granada area, where representatives claiming to be from gas companies are knocking on people’s doors to carry out an ‘obligatory’ inspection.
They are then charging the person hundreds of euros for replacement parts or a new certificate.
Gas inspections should only ever be carried out by prior appointment with the gas company.
And you should not let anybody into your home that you do not know or expect.
If this has happened to you please contact [email protected] or call 951166060.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46