EVER dreamed of marrying a farmer?
Now one of 12 girls could be lucky in a new series just launched on Spanish TV in which six eligible farmers are looking for a wife.
Similar to the popular British reality series Farmer Wants a Wife, the show has whisked six men off to the countryside in Asturias to help them find the love of their lives, or at the very least a fling.
In a real life romantic comedy 12 girls have been picked to compete for the love of the farmers, who include 39-year-old Luis from Malaga, who studied law before deciding to embark on a career breeding horses.
The show is stealing the headlines thanks to Jonathan, the youngest of the eligible bachelors at just 22, referred to as the ‘Cristiano Ronaldo of tractors’.
According to reports, he mentioned sex more times than you could count on the first show.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02