TIMESHARE entrepreneur Toni Muldoon will appear before a judge in the UK today charged with two counts of conspiracy to defraud.
The 65-year-old is being held in connection with an alleged €7.4 million internet escort and debt elimination scam said to involve 15,000 victims in the UK.
He was arrested in Fuengirola last month following a long-running investigation led by police and trading standards in Suffolk.
Muldoon was remanded in custody after appearing before magistrates for an initial hearing on June 16 with the case now been referred to Ipswich Crown Court.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46