BOLLYWOOD is coming to the Axarquia…again.
Tourist councillor Bernardo Pozuelo has confirmed a brand new Indian film will be shot in Nerja’s Balcon de Europa in August.
The cast will include 15 dancers as well as the protagonist couple.
Filming will also take place in Marbella and Sevilla.
It is not the first time the Indian film industry has chosen Andalucia.
In 2011, Bollywood film You Only Live Once – which followed three friends as they toured Spain in a blue Cadillac – took in various sites in Sevilla and Huelva, including the tiny village of Alajar.
It later scooped seven prizes at the Indian version of the Oscars.
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10