EXPATS in Marbella can tune in to a new English-language show with local news, information and events.
‘Mi Marbella’ is broadcast on the Marbella Town Hall frequency of 107.6 FM and listeners can submit questions to be passed on to town hall officials.
“We’re all Marbellis, so there will be lots of other great interviews too with local businesses and personalities from our Costapolitan community,” said a spokesperson for the show.
The programme – also broadcasting worldwide on rtvmarbella.tv – will feature weekly interviews with Marbella’s tourism councillor, Jose Luis Hernandez.
‘Mi Marbella’ is on-air Wednesday to Friday, 3.30 to 5.00pm.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05