PSYCHEDELIC rock band Pink Floyd turns 50 this year and to celebrate, their iconic sound will hit the coast.
The ‘prog’ giants have inspired countless musicians, including Costa del Sol resident Andy Claridge and his Pink Floyd tribute band.
Ahead of a 16-show European Tour – launching in August at the famous Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen – Andy and his band will give an exclusive preview in the Mijas Auditorium on June 27.
The show includes their greatest hits, original video projections and laser lighting and will be right at home in the atmospheric venue next to the Plaza de Toros.
For more information, visit www.costadeldisco.com, or call BigM Promotions on 952 661 819. Tickets are between €12-20 if purchased before June 26, or €15-25 on the night.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05