IT has been a great start to the new school year with children, staff and parents thrilled to be back.
Excitement is buzzing in the air as the children catch up with old friends – and make new ones – while they share holiday news and get to know their new teacher and classroom.
The Primary children were particularly pleased to see that during the holiday, the second floor has been transformed with three new classrooms and the Y6 classroom extended.
It looks amazing and we are so proud to now be a full Primary School. I look forward to soon sharing news of our Secondary campus.
Our Peace Festival is coming up soon so the children have been pondering how to ‘live more peacefully’ and discussing current events in the news.
Our Upper Key Stage Two children have been asked: ‘How would you resolve problems with other governments if you were prime minister?’ They are writing letters to David Cameron and Barack Obama with their suggestions.
On September 19 we are holding a festival of music and crafts to celebrate International Peace Day, raising money for the International Red Cross.
There are many exciting events on the calendar this term, including Art Week, Halloween and Diwali; it promises to be a wonderful autumn term at BSM!
- Close encounters of the BSM kind - 15 Feb, 2015 @ 11:30
- British School of Marbella to expand to new campus - 27 Jan, 2015 @ 14:00
- All fired-up - 17 Dec, 2014 @ 13:45
- Children at British School of Marbella celebrate Diwali - 30 Oct, 2014 @ 12:00
- Give peas a chance - 27 Oct, 2014 @ 09:00
- Buzz in the air at British School of Marbella - 19 Sep, 2014 @ 09:00
- School’s out for the summer - 3 Jul, 2014 @ 08:30
- The British School of Marbella’s got talent! - 3 Apr, 2014 @ 10:30
- School takes walk on the wild side - 6 Feb, 2014 @ 11:31
- Comic Relief show raises €750 at BSM - 24 Mar, 2013 @ 08:30