WOMEN on the Costa del Sol have a new opportunity to build their business network, find suppliers and make new contacts.
Launched in Sabinillas and led by marketing and networking expert Georgina Shaw of Shaw Marketing Services, the event is in association with Costa Women, winner of the Telegraph’s Best British Social Club award in 2012.
The social community Costa Women provides online and offline networking opportunities for more than 3,000 members and is free to join.
Held on the third Wednesday of each month at Villa Matilde, the event costs €5 including refreshments.
To register, email [email protected] or visit www.shawmarketingservices.com
- Police uncover 36 Egyptian artefacts in Valencia - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 12:00
- Zara boss buys iconic building on Madrid’s Gran Via - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 11:00
- Huge sports complex to open in Sabinillas - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 08:00
- Expat searches for ‘perfect home’ for Costa del Sol turtle - 31 Jan, 2015 @ 11:00
- ‘Tolkien universe’ theme park to open in Rincon de la Victoria - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 17:24
- IMF raises Spain’s growth forecast saying it has entered a ‘virtous circle’ - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- Organic success in Marbella - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- European Central Bank to buy 10% of Spain’s public debt - 29 Jan, 2015 @ 18:09
- WikiLeaks threaten legal action after Google hand over journalist email data to US government - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 13:47
- Swans talent show stuns audience - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00