HE’S the gift that keeps on giving.
Marbella’s biggest media personality and Olive Press columnist Giles Brown turned up at the newsroom this week to spread the festive cheer.
Appropriately dressed in Santa hat, he generously dished out presents for all staff including a miniature golf set and Katie Price’s bestseller Angel.
The moment marked the opening of the Olive Press’ new office in Sabinillas, overlooking the N340 road.
It will be officially opened by bestselling expat author Chris Stewart on January 22.
The runners-up will be featured in the next issue of the Olive Press.
- Police uncover 36 Egyptian artefacts in Valencia - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 12:00
- Zara boss buys iconic building on Madrid’s Gran Via - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 11:00
- Huge sports complex to open in Sabinillas - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 08:00
- Expat searches for ‘perfect home’ for Costa del Sol turtle - 31 Jan, 2015 @ 11:00
- ‘Tolkien universe’ theme park to open in Rincon de la Victoria - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 17:24
- IMF raises Spain’s growth forecast saying it has entered a ‘virtous circle’ - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- Organic success in Marbella - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- European Central Bank to buy 10% of Spain’s public debt - 29 Jan, 2015 @ 18:09
- WikiLeaks threaten legal action after Google hand over journalist email data to US government - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 13:47
- Swans talent show stuns audience - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00