AN innovative new form of fitting glasses is coming to Spain.
With World Sight Day approaching on October 8, Specsavers Opticas has launched a cutting-edge method of selecting and fitting glasses.
Digital Precision Eyecare, will use imaging software on tablet devices to help customers choose the right specs for them.
Specialist teams will examine help customers and then use the software to take a unique image of the person wearing the glasses.
José Ángel Moral-Tajadura, Business Development Director of Specsavers Opticas says: “This is very clever kit and gets customers much more involved with the frames and lens selection.
“It’s a quick and easy process which ensures a perfect fit every time.”
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00