OPENED this month, a wall-to-wall bounce heaven is sending kids and adults skywards.
Filled with 50 interconnecting trampolines, basketball hoops and a foam pit, CostaJump is the only indoor trampoline park on the Costa del Sol.
Run by expat Donny Huijsen, who also runs CostaWaterPark, the trampoline centre located between the I.T.V and Parque 3 Jardines has brought a new level of family fun to the area.
“It is an exciting time to be opening,” Donny says. “Everyone loves to bounce, although it’s just the kids who will admit it, adults love it just as much.”
With basketball ‘slam dunk lanes’ Donny says the centre also gives you the opportunity to ‘dunk like a pro’.
There are also regular games of dodgeball as well as fitness classes on the trampolines and the centre caters for birthdays and corporate events.
And at just 10 an hour for kids and adults alike
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43
- World’s greatest F1 champ spotted on the island in first sighting since 2013 - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:57