OPENED this month, a wall-to-wall bounce heaven is sending kids and adults skywards.
Filled with 50 interconnecting trampolines, basketball hoops and a foam pit, CostaJump is the only indoor trampoline park on the Costa del Sol.
Run by expat Donny Huijsen, who also runs CostaWaterPark, the trampoline centre located between the I.T.V and Parque 3 Jardines has brought a new level of family fun to the area.
“It is an exciting time to be opening,” Donny says. “Everyone loves to bounce, although it’s just the kids who will admit it, adults love it just as much.”
With basketball ‘slam dunk lanes’ Donny says the centre also gives you the opportunity to ‘dunk like a pro’.
There are also regular games of dodgeball as well as fitness classes on the trampolines and the centre caters for birthdays and corporate events.
And at just 10 an hour for kids and adults alike
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19
- The International Vote is important in Mijas, where a third of the population are foreign, writes Bill Anderson - 11 May, 2019 @ 09:30