AS the evenings draw in, Netflix has launched in Spain with perfect timing and a lineup that includes TV series’ Narcos, Marvel’s Daredevil and Club de Cuervos.
Subscribers can watch the latest blockbusters or Netflix originals like House of Cards or Orange is the New Black.
The streaming giant is hoping to reach one third of Spanish viewers in the next seven years.
The company is offering one month’s free subscription, with monthly fees starting at €7.99.
The €8.99 and €11.99 packages offer HD and the option to watch on more than one screen.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00