NESTLED in the heart of the Axarquia, Las Mayoralas is a hotel on a gastronomic mission.
New chef Lorenzo Cabellos has brought his expertise to the hotel’s restaurant and is bringing his exciting brand of cooking to the Sierra de Tejedas.
Cabellos’s stylish take on traditional dishes include ‘bacalao gratin’, delicious Almadraba tuna, crispy duck magret and suckling lamb shoulder.
And guests visiting over Christmas and New Year are sure to get their tastebuds tantalised, with specially-designed menus to celebrate the festive season.
Lorenzo’s New Years’ Eve feast features the best in traditional local produce at Las Mayoralas.
Mouthwatering bellota ham, vol-au-vents, langoustine bisque, salmon, steak and a refreshing Cava mango dessert are sure to make 2015’s last meal your best one.
The restaurant, which is open all-year round, presents the full range of Malaga’s rich variety of food, from the freshest fish to the most succulent cuts of meat.
And the sumptuous menu can be enjoyed in the lush surroundings of one of the Axarquia’s most emblematic hotels.
Sitting near the celebrated Vinuela lake, the views from the hotel’s detached cottages could not be better.
Each is well equipped with a fitted kitchen and at least two bedrooms, plus a private pool and garden.
Guests relax in total privacy, gazing across the faraway peaks, including Maroma at over 2000 metres, and have just a short stroll to the restaurant which is open all year.
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38