NESTLED in the heart of the Axarquia, Las Mayoralas is a hotel on a gastronomic mission.
New chef Lorenzo Cabellos has brought his expertise to the hotel’s restaurant and is bringing his exciting brand of cooking to the Sierra de Tejedas.
Cabellos’s stylish take on traditional dishes include ‘bacalao gratin’, delicious Almadraba tuna, crispy duck magret and suckling lamb shoulder.
And guests visiting over Christmas and New Year are sure to get their tastebuds tantalised, with specially-designed menus to celebrate the festive season.
Lorenzo’s New Years’ Eve feast features the best in traditional local produce at Las Mayoralas.
Mouthwatering bellota ham, vol-au-vents, langoustine bisque, salmon, steak and a refreshing Cava mango dessert are sure to make 2015’s last meal your best one.
The restaurant, which is open all-year round, presents the full range of Malaga’s rich variety of food, from the freshest fish to the most succulent cuts of meat.
And the sumptuous menu can be enjoyed in the lush surroundings of one of the Axarquia’s most emblematic hotels.
Sitting near the celebrated Vinuela lake, the views from the hotel’s detached cottages could not be better.
Each is well equipped with a fitted kitchen and at least two bedrooms, plus a private pool and garden.
Guests relax in total privacy, gazing across the faraway peaks, including Maroma at over 2000 metres, and have just a short stroll to the restaurant which is open all year.
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45