NESTLED in the heart of the Axarquia, Las Mayoralas is a hotel on a gastronomic mission.
New chef Lorenzo Cabellos has brought his expertise to the hotel’s restaurant and is bringing his exciting brand of cooking to the Sierra de Tejedas.
Cabellos’s stylish take on traditional dishes include ‘bacalao gratin’, delicious Almadraba tuna, crispy duck magret and suckling lamb shoulder.
And guests visiting over Christmas and New Year are sure to get their tastebuds tantalised, with specially-designed menus to celebrate the festive season.
Lorenzo’s New Years’ Eve feast features the best in traditional local produce at Las Mayoralas.
Mouthwatering bellota ham, vol-au-vents, langoustine bisque, salmon, steak and a refreshing Cava mango dessert are sure to make 2015’s last meal your best one.
The restaurant, which is open all-year round, presents the full range of Malaga’s rich variety of food, from the freshest fish to the most succulent cuts of meat.
And the sumptuous menu can be enjoyed in the lush surroundings of one of the Axarquia’s most emblematic hotels.
Sitting near the celebrated Vinuela lake, the views from the hotel’s detached cottages could not be better.
Each is well equipped with a fitted kitchen and at least two bedrooms, plus a private pool and garden.
Guests relax in total privacy, gazing across the faraway peaks, including Maroma at over 2000 metres, and have just a short stroll to the restaurant which is open all year.
- Karatbars gets to the Forbes Prominent Blockchain List - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 19:38
- Major Olive Revolution in Georgia - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 16:26
- SLOW TRAVEL: Run down your rev count in Ronda where slow travel is the new mantra - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 09:59
- FILTHY RICH: How the other half live when on holiday in southern Spain, from Saudi Royalty to British prime ministers and American billionaires - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 08:50
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57