A CRUISE-SHIP comedian has launched an appeal to find his lost iPad.
It’s no joke that Stan Johns has not seen his treasured gadget since a stopover in Cadiz on Christmas Eve.
The stand-up comic left the iPad in a black leather case, on a table at a city centre bar.
“It’s very precious because of some very sentimental family photos on it,” Johns, from Blackpool, told the Olive Press.
“I believe the bar where I left it was in the square opposite the cathedral, and I think every drink is one euro.”
• Please contact [email protected] if you’ve found it.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44