WHEN her daughter was looking for the perfect venue to get married, it was perhaps obvious she would choose Karen Hoyle’s stunning cortijo in Andalucia.
A fairly low-key affair with around 70 guests, it proved to be just another soaring success in the story of Hacienda San Jose, in Entrerrios, Mijas Costa.
Feeling like an authentic Andalucia cortijo from two centuries ago, it is amazing to discover that the former boutique hotel was only built in year 2000.
Bought by Karen and her partner Chug, eight years ago, the 10-bedroom property is now one of the Costa del Sol’s leading wedding venues, hosting an incredible average of 36 nuptials a year.
And this is no surprise with Karen and her team working extremely hard to create the most amazing service for brides and grooms.
“We are constantly decorating it and renovating it,” explains Karen. “The upkeep is huge and we never stand still.
“Each wedding is completely different. We offer a bespoke service and can cater to up to 200 guests.”
As well as sorting out accommodation for all other guests, all aspects of getting married from car hire to wedding planning can be arranged.
The villa sleeps up to 28 guests and can be rented for weddings from three-nights for just 5000 euros. Visit www.villaweddingspain.com for more information.
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER! :Expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections – in which FINALLY foreigners count - 24 May, 2019 @ 01:45
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19