THE decision of a generation is upon us, and a Brexit is likely to have disastrous implications, particularly for expats in Spain.
From Almeria to Alhaurin and Granada to Gibraltar, our homes, jobs and entire way of life would be at risk.
Such a leap into the dark could lead to many of us having to close down our companies, leave our jobs and ultimately go home.
It could lead to the closure of the Gibraltar border and a serious knock on effect for the entire Costa del Sol and further afield.
Not our words… the words of world leaders, economists and politicians.
There are NO EXCUSES… it is time to register and vote to stay INSIDE Europe where, after all, we have all chosen to live.
For all its faults, being a key part of Europe is vital for the UK and all British citizens.
- Read our latest newspapers: Andalucia, Mallorca, Costa Blanca & Gibraltar - 26 May, 2019 @ 09:35
- Meet Kaat Buelens, an expat Sabinillas restaurant owner and political underdog running to be your local councillor in Manilva - 25 May, 2019 @ 14:00
- Open letter from PP’s Javier Quero to people of Casares, as he bids to become mayor and ‘return Casares to its former glory’ - 25 May, 2019 @ 12:00
- WATCH: As featured in Olive Press, The Paradise Retreat that has won International Acclaim - 25 May, 2019 @ 10:30
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER! :Expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections – in which FINALLY foreigners count - 24 May, 2019 @ 01:45
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00