THE decision of a generation is upon us, and a Brexit is likely to have disastrous implications, particularly for expats in Spain.
From Almeria to Alhaurin and Granada to Gibraltar, our homes, jobs and entire way of life would be at risk.
Such a leap into the dark could lead to many of us having to close down our companies, leave our jobs and ultimately go home.
It could lead to the closure of the Gibraltar border and a serious knock on effect for the entire Costa del Sol and further afield.
Not our words… the words of world leaders, economists and politicians.
There are NO EXCUSES… it is time to register and vote to stay INSIDE Europe where, after all, we have all chosen to live.
For all its faults, being a key part of Europe is vital for the UK and all British citizens.
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01