THE champagne was flowing as fire breathers, dancers, and aqua gymnasts entertained partygoers at La Sala by The Sea’s White and Gold party.
In celebration of the start of the summer season, guests were treated to non-stop hors d’oeuvres including sushi, Thai spring rolls and brie canapes, while live violinists and drummers played along to the latest tunes from DJ Strutton.
“We have been very lucky with the formula we have found and this is going to be our busiest summer ever,” co-founder of La Sala group Wayne Elliott toldthe Olive Press,
“We are a brand that people relate to, we have got the younger crowd, we’ve got 80-year-olds and people with their kids, everyone can feel comfortable here, La Sala is about access and affordability and creating value.”
Celebrity guests included the likes of former footballer David Bentley, who now part-owns La Sala at the Gibraltar Sunborn Yacht Hotel.
“I’m very excited for the brand,” he told the Olive
Press, “this summer is going to be the biggest yet!”
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31
- BREAKING: Body washes up on beach near Marbella’s exclusive Golden Mile - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:05
- HE’S THE DADDY: Court rules Javier Santos IS the love child of Spanish superstar Julio Iglesias - 10 Jul, 2019 @ 18:01
- ‘WRONG MESSAGE’: Young man who accidentally killed drug addict while stopping him from robbing helpless cleaner on Spain’s Costa del Sol given two-year prison sentence and HUGE fine - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 12:37
- British giant Virgin Trains eyes up moving into Spain market after UK becomes ‘uninvestable’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:49
- Expert says southern Spain and Balearics at ‘great risk’ of tsunamis but authorities ‘are not prepared’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:19