A STUNNING 12th century palace in Mallorca has been shortlisted in Billionaire magazine’s ‘seven most majestic properties on the market now’.
The list, compiled in honour of the British Queen’s 90th birthday, showcases castles in Edinburgh, Staffordshire, Portugal and Siena.
The Palma de Mallorca pile, in the heart of the old town, is a lavish 20-bedroom property based around a typical Spanish courtyard.
With nine-metre high ceilings, grand arches and stairways, a library and a wine cellar, the €10.5 million house is fit for a rey.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25