HAVING been in business for 27 years, it can rightfully claim to be one of the oldest language schools on the Costa de la Luz.
And that is no surprise, with Hispalense school, in Tarifa, having a successful knack of bringing pupils into contact with the real world.
Boasting eight highly qualified native teachers with Spanish as the focus (German, English and French is also available) pupils are encouraged to get out onto the beaches and into the sea in the afternoons after a morning in the classroom.
“The students love it because you can be so active in Tarifa,” says boss Gaspar Cuesta, who joined the school 25 years ago and has been at the helm for nine of those.
“From windsurfing and kitesurfing to wine-tasting and tapas tours, there’s so much to do and we help to organise it all.
“And we make people feel at home with customized classes and lots of accommodation possibilities if they need it.”
Class sizes are small with a maximum of eight students with a mix of adults and younger students from people studying for a few days to months at a time – everyone is welcome!
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23