HAVING been in business for 27 years, it can rightfully claim to be one of the oldest language schools on the Costa de la Luz.
And that is no surprise, with Hispalense school, in Tarifa, having a successful knack of bringing pupils into contact with the real world.
Boasting eight highly qualified native teachers with Spanish as the focus (German, English and French is also available) pupils are encouraged to get out onto the beaches and into the sea in the afternoons after a morning in the classroom.
“The students love it because you can be so active in Tarifa,” says boss Gaspar Cuesta, who joined the school 25 years ago and has been at the helm for nine of those.
“From windsurfing and kitesurfing to wine-tasting and tapas tours, there’s so much to do and we help to organise it all.
“And we make people feel at home with customized classes and lots of accommodation possibilities if they need it.”
Class sizes are small with a maximum of eight students with a mix of adults and younger students from people studying for a few days to months at a time – everyone is welcome!
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43