MORE than 30,000 videogame fanatics will descend on Malaga this July for the fourth annual ‘Gamepolis’.
Held at the Palacio de Ferias y Congresos from July 22-24, attendees will try out new tech, listen to speakers and rub elbows with gaming professionals such as Enrique ‘xPeke’ Cedeno.
Enthusiasts will also do battle with the best players out there in games like Overwatch, NBA 2k16, Smite and more.
This year’s convention should solidified the event as one of Spain’s top-three, as twice the amount of promoters and developers will attend compared to last year.
- From Nerja to Manilva: How far has construction of the record-breaking La Senda Litoral walkway progressed? - 20 Aug, 2016 @ 17:53
- Holiday season boosts Spanish train service Renfe - 19 Aug, 2016 @ 14:40
- Floating lanterns banned from Manilva’s Luna Llena festival - 14 Aug, 2016 @ 14:00
- Basque Culinary World Prize awarded to Venezuelan chef - 13 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00
- Spain faces uphill battle to meet new EU emissions goals - 13 Aug, 2016 @ 12:00
- Nerja welcomes hometown World Combat Jujitsu champion - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 17:14
- Dani Garcia opens new restaurant in Puente Romano - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00
- Huge pharma company investing almost €300m into UK post-Brexit - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 09:52
- Spain paying €300m a year in pensions to people who are dead - 11 Aug, 2016 @ 09:02
- Evening horse racing on Sanlucar beach in August - 10 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00