SPECSAVERS stores along the Costa del Sol will be offering free eye tests to mark World Sight Day tomorrow.
Located in Marbella and Fuengirola, the stores will also have experts on hand to answer questions and queries related to eye health.
World Sight Day is an annual day of awareness to focus global attention on blindness and vision impairment.
This year’s theme is Universal Eye Health, and the Specsaver teams have prepared take away information packages, which will also be available in stores.
Specsavers was founded by Doug and Dame Mary Perkins in 1984 and is now the largest privately owned opticians in the world with 1,800 stores.
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38
- BREXIT: Everything British expats in Spain need to know - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 17:25
- Top 5 Travel Apps to Use in 2019 - 12 Feb, 2019 @ 09:14
- SPERM on the menu at restaurant in Spain first - 9 Feb, 2019 @ 09:41
- Is bar-hopping in San Sebastian as good as its three Michelin star restaurants? - 1 Feb, 2019 @ 18:37
- WEDDING BALLS: Rafael Nadal to marry childhood sweetheart Xisca Perello after 14-year wait - 30 Jan, 2019 @ 15:24
- EXCLUSIVE: Family of little Julen ‘must not be charged’, says Marbella lawyer representing uncle of tragic toddler - 30 Jan, 2019 @ 11:49