THE doors to Elviria Business Centre are open again after a complete renovation.
Very well located on the outskirts of Marbella, EBC is an Andalucían style five-floor building constructed by a Swedish developer in 1994.
Fully finished offices form part of the recently renovated centre, which has a mixed community of long term residents and holidaymakers including Brits, Irish, Dutch, Scandinavian, German as well as Spanish citizens.
There are several international schools nearby including the English International College and the German School. There are also several large predominantly Scandinavian apartment complexes nearby.
Just a stone’s throw from the Marriott resort, the Don Carlos and other hotels, the EBC is located on the side of the Marbella highway, the N340.
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09