LA Linea charity Hogar Betania is calling for donations of Christmas presents for deprived local children.
The homeless centre, which looks after vulnerable Spanish, British, Gibraltarians and foreign migrants, is asking locals to donate new toys for children aged 1-12 years old.
Private individuals, companies, clubs and associations are all invited to participate.
The toys will be distributed to the children over the Christmas period.
Toys can be delivered to Hogar Betania, at 152 Calle Gibraltar behind La Linea hospital and larger amounts can be collected.
For more information contact Carmen on [email protected]
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00