SALES of a festive Donald Trump having a number two have soared in Spain and the US.
Whether opposed to his politics or not, it seems everyone wants to give the controversial president elect a place in their home, at least in his Caganer figurine form.
The bizarre effigies of celebrities pooing are one of the best-selling items on the Spanish Caganer.com website this year, according to Mar Alós, its director.
His company makes and distributes millions of models depicting celebrities defecating, a light-hearted product traditionally bought by Catalans to place in their nativity scenes.
“Since he won the US election, sales have soared”, said Alós.
“They have far surpassed our expectations and beaten sales of Hillary Clinton.”
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05