RIVAL Podemos factions are accusing each other of damaging the left-wing party.
It comes as the row between leader Pablo Iglesias and number two Inigo Errejon intensified.
The party’s third in command, Pablo Echenique, has been criticsed for join a twtter campaign, #inigoasino, against deputy Errejon.
But Madrid town hall spokesperson Rita Maestre has said the ‘campaign against Errejon is damaging Pablo Iglesias’.
“It’s a campaign that’s only objective is to discredit a colleague,” said Maestre.
Echenique, Podemos’s Organisation Secretary, has accused his critics of dividing the party.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00