MEASURES have been unveiled to make it easier for businesses to move from England to Spain.
The Spanish government’s plans include an ability to submit paperwork in English, gain fast-track authorisation for financial companies looking to relocate and not imposing any more rules than already exist within the EU.
An English speaking post would also be created to help firms navigate Spanish law and the relocation process.
The news was revealed by the Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV), the government’s financial watchdog.
Sebastian Abella, its president, said the measures were created in part due to the possibility that London’s City may lose its financial passport as a result of Brexit.
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05