The three-seater aircraft crashed on the Tenerife beach after the pilot reported technical problems.
A woman and a girl, 14, walked away from the wreckage, but the pilot is said to have suffered serious injuries.
All three, of French and Belgian nationality, are recovering at La Candelaria Hospital.
The plane had been travelling from Tenerife Norte to Morocco when it got into trouble and forced the pilot to negotiate an emergency landing.
Mayor Jose Manuel Bermudez said it was a ‘miracle’ that no one was injured.
The beach has been cordoned off while the clean-up of the area gets underway.
- ‘Paedo’ football coach facing 100 YEARS behind bars for allegedly abusing 25 children in British expat hotspot near Spain’s Costa del Sol - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 16:12
- WATCH: Russian-backed ‘Mansions of Banus’ development part of €200 million portfolio penned for Marbella and Costa del Sol - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 15:20
- British man dies after falling off pedalo in Spain despite green flags indicating sea was safe - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 12:33
- UNEARTHED: First Roman olive oil press EVER on Spain’s Costa del Sol as huge archaeology park planned - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 12:17
- British sex pest arrested in Marbella for harassing young woman with barrage of sexually explicit messages - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 11:54
- Boy, 8, dies in Spain after choking on hot dog during San Juan celebrations - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 11:30
- WATCH: Expat gives hilarious guide for boozy Brits heading to Marbella (WARNING: Not for the easily offended) - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 11:02
- SHAMEFUL: ‘Racist’ effigy mocking migrants shocks expats and locals ahead of San Juan celebrations on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 24 Jun, 2019 @ 10:42
- OPINION: The Junta de Andalucia’s budgets which benefit residents are a welcome sight after decades of corruption - 23 Jun, 2019 @ 11:44
- Report warns 20% of Spain’s olive farms could disappear within a decade - 22 Jun, 2019 @ 15:05