The American singer posed with an arch of flowers behind her as she held her two twin babies Rumi and Sir Carter.
The photo features the artist in pink floral dress sleeves and a long blue veil, designed by Cordoba-based Palomo Spain.
It received 700,000 likes within 30 minutes of being posted.
Palomo, reported on frequently in the Olive Press, is an incredibly new and progressive brand that’s reinventing what we consider to be menswear, led by designer Alejandro Gómez Palomo.
“She is wearing her unique Palomo organza gown that was made in our atelier in Posadas, the small village where Alejandro was born and still lives and works,” a Palomo Spain spokesperson told Mic.
In the lookbook for the collection this gown first popped up in, a man modeled it with thigh-high heels and a massive hat.
Beyoncé and her husband Jay-Z registered to trademark the names from the same California address as the trademark registration for the name Blue Ivy, their first child born in 2012.
The trademarks are for cosmetics, baby accessories, key chains, mugs, water bottles, hair ribbons, playing cards, tote bags, sports balls, and novelty items.
The Instagram post is the first official announcement from the couple since their twins’ birth.
- IN PICS: ‘One million’ march against Brexit in London - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 20:14
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31