JEREMY Clarkson has been rushed to hospital with severe pneumonia while on holiday in Mallorca.
The former Top Gear presenter posted an Instagram photo of himself on a drip after being taken ill on Friday morning.
Clarkson, 57, has been on holiday with his family after filming of his Grand Tour programme finished.
Clarkson wrote: “Not the sort of bangles I usually choose on holiday.”
He said to his friend Jemima Goldsmith he was ‘in a wheelchair, connected up to tubes’.
His daughter Emily wrote his newspaper column this weekend.
Clarkson’s friends and family are said to be concerned for his health and are urging him to cut back on alcohol and cigarettes.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00