The airline, which ceased all activities this morning, sent out a text message encouraging people to book flights to Spain and Portugal on Friday night.
The message read: “Hooray for payday! Find the feeling with 1000s of seats at £30 to Spain and Portugal”.
Others claim they were also sent emails advertising a sale last week.
It comes after the UK’s fifth biggest airline engaged in survival talks to prevent its collapse over the weekend.
Its collapse is the largest ever in the UK and has left 111,000 Brits stranded overseas.
The Civil Aviation Authority has charged more than 30 new flights to help those stuck abroad.
The vast majority with booked flights will not be able to get their money back from the airline, and must instead apply for a refund from their bank or insurer.
The airline, whose headquarters are at London Luton Airport, was founded in 1968.
- IN PICS: New Gibraltar property development to rival London’s Mayfair - 24 May, 2019 @ 09:52
- Agnese Klavina’s family to take case to Supreme Court after ‘shock verdict’ sees Marbella based Brits accused of kidnap ‘walk free’ on lesser charge - 23 May, 2019 @ 13:38
- REVEALED: Majority of Andalucia’s El Corte Ingles stores in the red while Marbella and Malaga the ONLY Costa del Sol outlets to return a profit - 23 May, 2019 @ 11:07
- BUSTED: €600 million empire which trafficked drugs into the UK and laundered money into Spain’s property market - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:38
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25