A MAN has been arrested in Spain for allegedly shooting three people to death yesterday.
Norbert Feher, a Serbian national also known as Igor Vaclavic, is believed to have killed two Spanish police officers and a farmer in Aragon.
The suspected serial killer is thought to have killed at least three others in Italy.
He was previously imprisoned in the country for eight years and is wanted by Interpol.
Commonly known as Igor the Russian, Feher is suspected of murdering two Guardia Civil officers, named Víctor Romero Pérez and Víctor Jesús Caballero Espinosa, along with a local farmer, José Luis Iranzo.
Police say he had already killed a dog and attacked several households on December 5, injuring two.
He is an expert in martial arts and firearms, and is suspected by Italian police of several violent crimes, including murder, in Bologna.
In April of this year, some 1,000 people joined a manhunt to track him down in the Italian city.
Feher is believed to have been living in Malaga, it is not known why he travelled north to Aragon.
He was detained on Friday morning after a traffic accident in the province of Teruel.
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29
- Young paedo groomed at least 10 children across Spain’s Alicante, Andalucia and Valencia and paid them for explicit images while posing as underage girl online - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:26