A 14-YEAR-OLD boy has been arrested in Cadiz for the attempted rape of two women, aged 23 and 42.
The alleged attacks happened within six days of each other and generated such alarm in the small town of Puerto Serrano that the mayor warned residents to be on alert.
Both women were able to defend themselves and luckily nearby residents scared off the attacker before he could finish his assaults.
The troubled youth is said to be well known in the locality and does not attend school.
The child allegedly approached his victims from the back and after grabbing their arms hit their heads on the floor violently in a bid to render them unconscious.
He then allegedly tried to strip them from the waist down.
Guardia Civil said the attacks happened in broad daylight at around 6pm in the town centre.
- IN PICS: ‘One million’ march against Brexit in London - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 20:14
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31