A 14-YEAR-OLD boy has been arrested in Cadiz for the attempted rape of two women, aged 23 and 42.
The alleged attacks happened within six days of each other and generated such alarm in the small town of Puerto Serrano that the mayor warned residents to be on alert.
Both women were able to defend themselves and luckily nearby residents scared off the attacker before he could finish his assaults.
The troubled youth is said to be well known in the locality and does not attend school.
The child allegedly approached his victims from the back and after grabbing their arms hit their heads on the floor violently in a bid to render them unconscious.
He then allegedly tried to strip them from the waist down.
Guardia Civil said the attacks happened in broad daylight at around 6pm in the town centre.
- ‘WE’RE BEING POISONED’: Video of ship billowing black fumes ‘onto people’s homes’ outrages Gibraltar residents - 20 Jun, 2019 @ 11:43
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04