THERE is set to be a new hotspot in Ibiza following the expansion of Lionel Messi’s MiM brand.
The Barcelona star has purchased Hotel Es Vives located on Figueretas beach.
Boasting 52 rooms, a luxury pool and rooftop bar, it will set customers back up to £525-a-night.
It follows on from last year’s purchase of four-star MiM Sitges which the 30-year-old bought for a reported £26million.
Sources state that the hotel will be managed by Majestic Hotel Group and renamed to MiM Ibiza Es Vive.
- LOCA FOR LOCAL: Fantastic wines can be found in Malaga and Andalucia - 27 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- King of Reggaeton J Balvin coming to Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 May, 2018 @ 09:39
- More than 7.5 TONNES of hashish seized after Manilva-Estepona smuggling operation busted - 18 May, 2018 @ 15:40
- Spanish student auctioning her virginity has already been offered €250k - 18 May, 2018 @ 14:42
- COMPETITION ALERT: Win return flights to UK with Jet2 - 17 May, 2018 @ 16:18
- Come fly with me – new routes launched from UK to Spain - 16 May, 2018 @ 16:10
- Six towns on the Costa del Sol set to get a boost from European grants - 16 May, 2018 @ 15:35
- Spanish museum set to show controversial exhibition that was cancelled in New York following protests - 13 May, 2018 @ 15:00
- WINE TIME: Cocktails to enjoy in the sunshine (finally!) - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:14
- New TV series based on Spanish Civil War whips up Twitter storm - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:00