A COMPANY specialising in seizing homes back from squatters has handed three Mallorcan homes back to their owners in just six months.
The company Desokupa – which claims to have a 93% success rate nationwide – insists it has not broken any laws in getting the properties back.
The firm – known as the ‘the terror of the squatters’ – comprises a team of boxers, wrestlers, and rugby players, alongside lawyers.
Each case is dealt with differently with the group finding the best way to remove unwanted intruders from client’s homes.
“There is a lot of demand from German and English owners, who find their second residences squatted in,” explained boss Daniel Esteve, who is a former professional boxer.
“We fight against the mafia of squatting and we have 1000 employees,” he explained.
The company’s first successes came in Mallorca last october with two apartments liberated.
Then earlier this year they returned a villa to an English couple.
A 252-room hotel was the company’s most recent success in Lloret de Mar.
- Sexy gingers who want a trip to Ibiza CLICK HERE - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 16:35
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42