SPITTING fury, this is the moment a ‘hangry’ woman was kicked out of a kebab shop after she pulled a knife on restaurant staff who told her it was closed.
The unnamed attacker wouldn’t take no for an answer when she requested the fast-food favourite at 1:50am last week.
The women allegedly ‘turned aggressive’ after the owner of Didar Doner Kebab in Las Lagunas, Mijas, told the woman they had stopped serving.
“She started going crazy and telling us we could make her a kebab from what was left over,” a waiter told the Olive Press, asking to remain anonymous.
When they refused, the woman, believed to be Moroccan, allegedly ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife and scissors before physically threatening the owner.
“She just lost it, she said she was going to cut off the owner and his wife’s fingers,” the employee added.
While local police were quickly on the scene, it didn’t stop the owner having to wrestle her to the ground until she dropped the weapons.
The attacker even allegedly grabbed the owner’s wife’s neck but let her go once hearing the cops had been called.
In footage obtained exclusively by the Olive Press, the suspect can be seen screaming in an employee’s face before shoving her and walking off.
She was arrested nearby before being handed over to Guardia Civil.
- British pensioner praises Spanish local for handing him €400 he unwittingly left in cash machine on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 15:30
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52
- PREDATOR drones from US to patrol Strait of Gibraltar and Cadiz coast as Spain’s Guardia Civil fear surge in drug and people smuggling this summer - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 13:52