Ahí va ahí va el trono de nuestro pueblo San Pedro de Alcántara y Marbella estos son los contenedores que reciclan solo no necesitas ningún camión que venga a recogerlo ellos mismos van solos
Geplaatst door Rafael Soto Moreno op Zondag 18 november 2018
THIS is the moment recycling bins ‘took on a life of their own’ during the flash flooding on the Costa del Sol yesterday.
The video shows bins hurtling down a road and ‘driving’ among traffic in Marbella and San Pedro de Alcantara.
The footage was shared by local Rafael Moreno.
He captioned the clip: “Here goes the throne of our people San Pedro de Alcantara and Marbella, these are the containers for recycling only you don’t need any truck to pick them up, they go on their own.”
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- POLE POSITION: Property market expanding in Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38