Ahí va ahí va el trono de nuestro pueblo San Pedro de Alcántara y Marbella estos son los contenedores que reciclan solo no necesitas ningún camión que venga a recogerlo ellos mismos van solos
Geplaatst door Rafael Soto Moreno op Zondag 18 november 2018
THIS is the moment recycling bins ‘took on a life of their own’ during the flash flooding on the Costa del Sol yesterday.
The video shows bins hurtling down a road and ‘driving’ among traffic in Marbella and San Pedro de Alcantara.
The footage was shared by local Rafael Moreno.
He captioned the clip: “Here goes the throne of our people San Pedro de Alcantara and Marbella, these are the containers for recycling only you don’t need any truck to pick them up, they go on their own.”
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05