Ahí va ahí va el trono de nuestro pueblo San Pedro de Alcántara y Marbella estos son los contenedores que reciclan solo no necesitas ningún camión que venga a recogerlo ellos mismos van solos
Geplaatst door Rafael Soto Moreno op Zondag 18 november 2018
THIS is the moment recycling bins ‘took on a life of their own’ during the flash flooding on the Costa del Sol yesterday.
The video shows bins hurtling down a road and ‘driving’ among traffic in Marbella and San Pedro de Alcantara.
The footage was shared by local Rafael Moreno.
He captioned the clip: “Here goes the throne of our people San Pedro de Alcantara and Marbella, these are the containers for recycling only you don’t need any truck to pick them up, they go on their own.”
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23