A DOG has died and four more poisoned in Marbella, as fears grow that the pet poisoner has returned.
Owners have now been warned not to walk their dogs in La Campana.
Borja, a vet at UrVet clinic in Marbella, raised the alarm over the shocking events.
The medical expert claimed the five dogs, which he treated, were ‘the same as last year’.
He referred to the mysterious deaths of 15 poisoned dogs in Nueva Andalucia in October 2017.
He added that inhaling the substance ‘can cause death,’ but could not identify what it was.
A woman posted on Facebook to say that her dog had died in the area.
In the meantime, Borja warned that small children should not enter the area until it had rained and the substance was washed away.
- FIGHT THE POWER: Olive Press launches campaign to stop network of 352 pylons ‘destroying’ Andalucia’s Lecrin Valley and Alpujarras - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 09:00
- British comedy legend Jason Manford to perform in Gibraltar THIS SUMMER for first time ever - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 18:53
- WATCH: Netflix trailer for NEW natural history series narrated by Spain’s Penelope Cruz and David Attenborough - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 12:12
- British woman in Spain arrested over murder of homeless Romanian man with no legs who was strangled and set on fire - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 10:40
- WINDY WEATHER: Parts of Costa del Sol to be battered by gusts of over 70km/h THIS WEEKEND - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 11:03
- ‘HE WAS ALWAYS SMILING’: British baby boy dies suddenly at airport in Spain as family caught flight home from holiday - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 10:28
- British parents reveal son, 6, suffers deafness and rare diabetes after his face was paralysed when arcade machine fell on him on Spain holiday - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 09:43
- WATCH: Matador in Spain flung in air by bull and gored in buttocks before being rushed to hospital for surgery - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 10:33
- GIBRALTAR VS IRELAND: Fan zone, time, TV and everything else you need to know for Euro 2020 qualifier THIS WEEKEND - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 13:26
- Around 100 British expats in Spain flying to London for huge Brexit protest THIS SATURDAY - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:06