AN alleged drug gang behind at least thirty robberies has been caught in dawn raids by police across eastern Mallorca.
Guardia Civil arrested 10 people and seized two kilos of marijuana, as well as a cache of stolen goods.
Last September, Guardia Civil began investigating a spate of robberies across the Mallorcan Llevant, including one where a large quantity of tobacco was swiped.
The investigation identified several suspects who were also engaged in growing marijuana.
Police carried out simultaneously raids yesterday on three properties in the towns of Felanitx and Portocolom, followed by a raid this morning on an internet cafe in Felanitx.
All the recovered goods will be displayed, from Monday to Friday between 9am to 1pm in Manacor Guardia Civil Station.
- Police in Spain catch drug ‘home delivery’ biker gang - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 13:05
- Zara launches new customisable denim fashion line in Spain - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 12:07
- Historic Malaga villa owned by ‘Schindler of the Civil War’ demolished - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:48
- Police arrest five ‘drug traffickers’ after young man kidnapped and murdered on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 13:05
- New property on the Costa soars to upwards of €6,000 per square metre - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 11:03
- British expat in Spain who ‘asked friend’ to cut off his penis seemed ‘normal’ hours before but ‘struggled with gender’ - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:01
- UK MPs join battle to get millions back for British expats who lost out to rogue FX firm based in Mallorca - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 12:57
- Police in Spain help man with AMPUTATED PENIS in bizarre self-harm case - 12 Mar, 2019 @ 13:15
- Zidane returns to Spain as Real Madrid boss - 11 Mar, 2019 @ 18:34
- PICTURED: Scot killed on Costa Blanca stag do named, as police hunt two British tourists - 11 Mar, 2019 @ 15:00