POLICE in Spain’s Andalucia have discovered a horrific weapons stash, a man used to threaten a woman.
Cops in Sevilla found a machine gun, a pistol and a bow and arrow, before arresting the owner of the haul.
He had apparently used the weapons to threaten a woman, who rang police, in what is being treated as a ‘gender violence’ crime.
The detained man has a history of gender violence and is considered high risk, according to police sources consulted by EFE.
After being arrested at midnight last night in the San Juan de Aznalfarache area of the region’s capital, he is now in custody awaiting a court appearance.
The woman has been offered support by the police.
It comes after Spain’s 1000th victim of gender violence was identified as a murdered a mother-of-five.
- American football star caught jumping over bulls at Spain’s San Fermin as veterans SLAM festival as ‘TOO SAFE’ - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:30
- Young woman arrested after ‘stabbing man in face with fork’ in Gibraltar’s Ocean Village - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:02
- Spanish man arrested over rape of British teenage girl in park in Spain - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 08:53
- Rock climber drowns in front of daughter after 30-metre plunge into sea near Spain’s Costa del Sol - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 08:16
- Iconic castle on Spain’s Costa del Sol is FINALLY being repaired - 14 Jul, 2019 @ 09:14
- WATCH: Spanish school teacher’s vile RACIST rant at black British men on Spain train, calling them ‘monkeys’ and ‘f**king Africans’ - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 10:03
- Environmental group names and shames 19 Costa del Sol beaches as among worst in Spain - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:01
- Spain’s Government SEIZES former dictator General Franco’s €5 million summer palace over its ‘fraudulent’ sale - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 13:22
- Jennifer Lopez to perform on Spain’s Costa del Sol for her 50th birthday - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 12:39
- Marbella mayor invites Barack Obama back to Costa del Sol to play golf - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 11:36