THE news that vulnerable people have been robbed in a hospital of all places, will have blood pressure spiking, up and down the coast.
Sick and injured people recuperating in their beds expected care, only to have some rechid thieves help themselves to valuables.
Paula Brody was left alone in pain and without any way to contact her family and friends, after lowlives nicked her phone.
Poor Paula, who had been rushed to hospital after a horrific fall, and others at the Hospital Costa del Sol do not deserve the added stress these crimes cause.
To top it off, when the Olive Press asked security how many people were robbed in the alleged night, we were met with a shrug.
The hospital also make it more difficult to report thefts to the police as they have refused to document the crimes.
This cannot stand, and it is good to hear Paula is going to make sure her case does not go undealt with.
- Drug smuggler held in Spain after hiding half a kilo of cocaine under toupee - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 13:50
- PICTURED: Grisly fate of Pamplona bulls during Spain’s famous San Fermin festival - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 12:09
- Pedro Sanchez walks away from coalition talks as political breakdown raises concern of repeat election in Spain - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:07
- Greenpeace ship Rainbow Warrior docks in Malaga to push for action on climate change - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 11:24
- Mystery masturbator back as sicko breaks into vehicles on Spain’s Mallorca and leaves semen all over the seat - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 11:00
- SOUTHERN COMFORTS: Why it’s not just the infamous Atlantic wind that keeps the Costa de la Luz so spiritually chilled - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 09:00
- OPINION: Vulnerable people being robbed in hospital beds on the Costa del Sol is an absolute disgrace - 6 Jul, 2019 @ 12:30
- Iran accuses UK of ‘piracy’ over oil tanker seized in Gibraltar and summons ambassador to Tehran - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 10:28
- Royal Marines in Gibraltar detain oil tanker on way to Syria - 4 Jul, 2019 @ 09:50
- North Korea hit squad hunt US vet behind raid on embassy in Spain - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 12:58