A MASSIVE mushroom weighing more than six kilos has been found in Spain.
Two men discovered the enormous fungi, alongside another weighing two kilos, while working in a field in Asturias.
The edible mushroom – known locally as wolf’s fart – belongs to the Lycoperdon Perlatum variety.
But its fate is undecided with finders Salvador and Ramon wanting to put it on show while the local bars are vying for a piece to serve as tapas.
“My first thought was what an amazing tortilla I am going to make!” said one resident.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02